The Gender Justice Entertainment Hub advances justice for women and gender expansive people by cultivating relationships and collaborative projects between entertainment industry and gender justice movement leaders that lead to new narratives in popular culture, improved corporate practices, and cross-sector partnerships that uproot systemic gender bias.
- Addressing and uprooting systemic gender bias and discrimination against women and gender-expansive people in the entertainment industry and media
- Using narrative power to center the nuanced stories and lived experiences of those most impacted by systemic discrimination
- Shifting how we shape the infrastructure and systems that produce stories and content
- Using cross-sector learnings and intersectional collaboration across genders; racial, religious, and cultural identities; and fields to amplify gender justice issues and eradicate obstacles to full liberation
- Creating opportunities for people of underrepresented genders to lead in crafting authentic stories via inclusion in vital decision-making roles and training and hiring underrepresented youth of all genders
- Centering impact-driven initiatives from the writers’ table to the marketing team